Science I0 / 4125
Chemistry, Zoology and a little bit of Biology
- Gold's symbol on the periodic table of elements, Au, takes its name from what?
- Charles Darwin's book 'The Descent of Man' is a study of what?
- The volume percentage of red blood cells in blood is called what?
- Erta Ale, Ethiopia is home to which of the following phenomena?
- What law states that the amount of heat needed to change one substance to another depends on the substances and not on the reactions involved?
- The order Lagomorpha is a classification that includes which common animal?
- What type of charge does a neutron carry?
- Which Saturn moon has a methane cycle, differentiating it from the other moons of the planet?
- An acoustic guitar typically creates sound when the musician does what?
- The penny is mostly comprised of which of the following metals?
- The AMC show Breaking Bad's finale was called 'Felina', an anagram for the base chemicals used in synthetic methamphetamine. What are those elements?
- The Nobel Prize is named after Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel. What is he best known for patenting?
- Matter that does not enter chemical reactions is described as what?