Chemistry, Zoology and a little bit of Botany
- The resistance of any physical object to any change in its velocity is called what?
- Ananas comosus is the scientific name for what?
- Bright’s Disease affects what part of the body?
- Potassium's symbol on the periodic table of elements: K; takes its name from what?
- Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of metal powder and metal oxide. It's commonly used in what?
- Chlorophyll is essential in photosynthesis. What function does it serve?
- There are three distinct layers of the earth. Which of the following isn't one of them?
- Which part of the brain is responsible for hearing and language processing?
- A popular model of electric guitars takes it name and inspiration from a powerful land mammal. What is this model called?
- Letting wine breathe causes a chemical reaction called what?
- What type of bond involves the sharing of electron pairs between different atoms?
- Animals that are active during dawn and dusk are known as what? Examples include barn owls, wombats and fireflies.
- Which of the following lunar phases is used to describe when less than a full moon but more than a half moon is illuminated?