This small blue orb we inhabit
- The Horn of Africa is made up of Djibouti, Ethiopia, Somalia, Somaliland and what other country?
- The Sibelius Monument can be found in what city?
- What's the second largest country located in South America?
- Amorphophallus titanum, the corpse flower, is endemic to what island?
- Oslo is the most populated city and capital of what country?
- Kakadu plum or the billygoat plum, known for being the fruit with the highest concentration of Vitamin C, is native to what part of the world?
- The Kiel Canal connects which two bodies of water?
- In 1524, Giovanni da Verrazzano discovered what on expedition for the French?
- Why is Tennessee known as the Volunteer State?
- Bourbon can be made anywhere in the world, but if made outside of Kentucky it's technically labeled as what?
- What is the largest island in the Malay Archipelago?
- In Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises", he writes about expatriates who travel to Pamplona, Spain to witness the running of the bulls, which is an integral part of what celebration?
- What state is known as the Beehive State?
- The commonwealth of Puerto Rico is an example of what land form?
- The Khyber Pass is located in which group of mountains?
- The Susquehanna River flows into what body of water?
- Which river flows into the East China Sea?
- How many islands make up the Federated States of Micronesia?