Geography II0 / 5500
- Colorado is known as what?
- The Baltic Sea can accurately be described as what?
- The Wheeling Convention in 1861 led to the creation of what state?
- The Arapaho Indians lost a large portion of their land in the Sand Creek massacre and is now known as these two states?
- Paddy's Pub is the main setting of the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but is nowhere in the City of Brotherly Love. It's actually a notable landmark of which city?
- Which is not a city that surrounds the Gulf of Finland?
- What is the continental divide between Europe or Asia?
- The Midway Islands are an unincorporated territory of what country?
- The snowcapped mountains visible outside of present day Tehran are called what?
- The capybara is native to South America and is featured on the 2-peso coin of what country?
- Red beryhl, sometimes known as scarlet emerald, is an incredibly rare mineral, but can be found where in the United States?
- What is the largest inland body of water in the world?
- Which state was not included in the Louisiana Purchase in 1803?
- Which of the following is not a body of water that surrounds the Iberian Peninsula?
- The Ordos and Gobi Deserts are both prime examples of what?