For when things on Earth are too heavy
- Pluto lost its classification of a planet in 2006 because it failed to meet what criteria?
- The first NASA mission to Mars had its payload fail to separate. Launched November 5th, 1964 what was it called?
- The first successful Mars mission from the United States was what kind of operation?
- The planet Venus is further from the Sun than the planet Mercury but its mean temperature is almost twice as hot, which is the result of what?
- The Apollo space program is named after the Greek god of what?
- Jupiter's Great Red Spot is actually what?
- One day on the planet Saturn is equal to what amount of time on Earth?
- The Hubble Telescope launched in 1990, is credited for a great many things. One of its major accomplishment's is what?
- The horrific disintegration of the Challenger shuttle in 1986 was caused by what?
- The rings of Saturn were discovered by humankind in what year?
- Sometimes called the 10th planet, what is the name of the planet sized object past Pluto?
- The Opportunity rover landed on Mars on January 24th, 2004. What part of Mars did it land on?
- The Soviet Union sent cosmonauts to space, the People's Republic of China sent what to space?
- The Earth's atmosphere is comprised of three layers, what's not one of them?
- A meteoroid becomes a meteorite when what happens?
- What's the closest star to the Sun?
- The first woman to pilot the Space Shuttle was who?