Modern British History0 / 4250
- The murder of Milly Dowler helped expose the News of the World hacking because of what?
- The Falklands War was caused by the invasion of what country into the occupied Falkland Islands?
- The European Union was established by what?
- Who was the first woman seated in the House of Lords?
- Opened in 1923, Wembley Stadium was originally known as what?
- What was the cause of James Callaghan's "Winter of Discontent"?
- Before becoming Prime Minister, Theresa May served as what?
- Where are the Crown Jewels currently held?
- Who founded the NHS?
- An attempt on the life of Margaret Thatcher happened in 1984, where?
- On 16 September 1992, the British government withdrew the pound sterling from the ERM and became known as what?
- Princess Diana's title was what?
- Which is not held in the Palace of Westminster?
- During the 1980s Princess Dianna was known for her notable work with which group?