Marvel0 / 6375
Everything and everything to do with Marvel Comics, the MCU and the 90s animated series
- A popular Christian music artist in 1990, sued Marvel Comics in the Tennessee federal court because their likeness was portrayed on the cover of a Doctor Strange comic. Who was this artist?
- Writer Roxane Gay, known for her best-selling book Bad Feminist, worked on which Marvel project?
- Which of the following characters were not featured into the original Marvel Comics #1?
- When did the X-men first debut in print?
- John Byrne changed Sue Storm from the Invisible Girl to the Invisible Woman in what year?
- Richard Rider, Nova, is the last surviving member of what planet?
- Wolverine first appeared in which publication?
- In Jack Kirby's The Eternals, the Eternals are an evolutionary offshoot of the human race who gained their genesis as the result of what?
- What was the original name of Marvel Comics?
- Doctor Strange first appeared in what title in 1963?
- Carol Danvers, long known as Ms Marvel became Captain Marvel under the work of which writer?
- Under which writer did Jane Foster most recently assume the mantle of Thor?
- On the initial release of The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu in 1974, Marvel received criticism for what?
- Spider-man was introduced in what team-based franchise?
- The Illuminati is a secret organization formed after the Kree/Skrull War. It includes Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Namor, Professor X, Reed Richards and what other primary member?
- When did Captain America debut in print?
- Steve Ditko is celebrated for his artwork and co-creation of which two characters?
- Which of the following is the first feature length Marvel film?
- What production of the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise considered a flop?
- When did the Incredible Hulk first debut in print?
- Which of the following storylines was not created by John Byrne & Chris Claremont?